X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• QIWI 1 month awaiting payment

Hi everybody
    I hoope you read it and never will be work with Ali and QIWI.
    I did my orders 11 october for $300. It's a big money for me. I had been waiting for 2 weeks but my payment wasn't approve. I has wrote to all ALI's emails but I get just one answer. It sayd that problem will be checked in 3 days. I had been waiting for 10 days but nothing happened.
    Now I write a letter everyday but don't get any answer. My english is very bad (you can see it ) and its really difficult.

What can I do? Is anybody hear who decide this problem?

The email address for customer support at Aliexpress administration: buyer@aliexpress.com

another address that may be appropriate is: complaint@aliexpress.com

I don't know what QIWI is but do they have a customer service number that you can phone and get advice?

If you paid by credit card, you would not have this problem!

In your Aliexpress shopping, it is possible to totally avoid Aliexpress ESCROW. If you wish to use PayPal you should email the seller privately and ask can you pay him directly using PayPal. Then conduct your business off-site using private email (e.g., hotmail) not associated with the Aliexpress web site. This avoids ESCROW with its mostly fake "protections", and you avoid the dangerous scams that are perpetrated by Aliexpress's glaring deficiencies. (I recommend only PayPal. While sellers may enthusiastically welcome Credit Card payment, some will then steal your card details and clean you out with dozens of purchases.) You might find that sellers act more ethically when you pay using PayPal because they realize that you can take action against them if they try to scam you. PayPal offers protection against some scams, but if you can't pay by PayPal do not shop directly with a store or you will be scammed.

In light of the lack of protection of Ali's ESCROW process, and the often-unjust pronouncements of its dispute system, you may be better off dealing directly with individual stores. Email each seller and ask can you pay the seller directly using PayPal. (I recommend only PayPal. While stores may accept Credit Card, some will steal your card details and clean you out with dozens of purchases.) If you can't pay by PayPal, do not shop here or you will be scammed.

Комментарий

Where can I get phone number? Also I dont know tnglish as well as it need t call.

I write for buyer@aliexpress.com every 3 days but don't get an answer!

Комментарий

I know nothing about QIWI, but I see it is a payment method in Russia.

I found this information on the Skype FAQ:

What if I have a problem with my QIWI payment?

If you’re having any problems with payments using QIWI, contact QIWI customer support* https://qiwi.ru/feedback/main.action directly or check the status* https://qiwi.ru/support/check/main.action of your order.

Hope you can get that sorted out. Post and let us know what happens!

Good luck!

Комментарий

I also have a problem with oplatoy.Oplatila through Kivi.platezh has not yet approved. It has been almost a month, I do not know what to do. Received and will not receive the order and the money is gone. wrote in support of several raz.ni who did not respond. Sadly, there is more order and will not discourage others.: : (

Комментарий

Сообщение от ru1042406184 Посмотреть сообщение
            I also have a problem with oplatoy.Oplatila through Kivi.platezh has not yet approved. It has been almost a month, I do not know what to do. Received and will not receive the order and the money is gone. wrote in support of several raz.ni who did not respond. Sadly, there is more order and will not discourage others.: : (
            I cannot understand this. Crucial words are not translated, or are jumbled. Can you ask a friend who speaks English to tidy this up so that it say what you want it to. We can't help if we can't understand the problem/details.

Always type an extra space after periods (".") or the google translater balks and does not translate.

Комментарий

Кто на сайте

Свернуть

Сейчас эту страницу просматривают 1 посетителей. в том числе зарегистрированных пользователей: 0, гостей: 1.

Рекорд одновременного пребывания 3,828 это было 06:36 в 09-02-18.

Обработка...
            X