Свернуть

X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Aliexpress 11.11 Shopping Festival

Today is the First 11.11 shopping festival on Aliexpress. The discount is Up to 50% and there are many chances to win coupons.

Have you find anything good to order? What you have ordered? How is your ideas about 11.11 Shopping day?

Here is a English thread for you to talk about.

BTW, take time to buy.

Friend! Do you have a shop ?. Promote a "private messages"
    "Беда в том, что вы не можете запретить мне думать то, что я думаю." Г.Г.Маркес

Комментарий

• Colombina
      Colombina прокомментировал(-а)
      Редактировать комментарий
      А вы у него в профайле посмотрите.

• anderson67
      anderson67 прокомментировал(-а)
      Редактировать комментарий
      @Vitaliy809 yes. In my profile there is a link. And I do not like post ads publicly or send many PM with links,it is also not the rule of forum. If you have interest to buy from store, most welcomed. BTW, if you make a order, please tell me, then I can take care of it personally. Cheers!

@Vitaliy809 yes. In my profile there is a link. And I do not like post ads publicly or send many PM with links,it is also not the rule of forum. If you have interest to buy from store, most welcomed. BTW, if you make a order, please tell me, then I can take care of it personally. Cheers!
    No offense, but I'd like to do, as they say in Russia, "test purchases". How would I served as a simple client. Not familiar, is not a participant of the forum

Комментарий

Сообщение от Виталий809 Посмотреть сообщение
      No offense, but I'd like to do, as they say in Russia, "test purchases". How would I served as a simple client. Not familiar, is not a participant of the forum

I am glad to cooperate with you. My main products are watches now. I can offer discount to the ""test purchases". When you find the one you like, send me message,

Комментарий

Hi, my friends.

I left this forum for very very long time and back here again. Yesterday was the 11.11 shipping carnival. How is everything going with you? Hope you get something you like with good price.

Комментарий

Hi!

We have not yet recovered from the sell-off.
          Маг. Столовращатель. Гадаю на рунах и картах таро. Предсказываю будущее.

Вопросом "чем закончится спор на Aliexpress?" прошу не беспокоить.

Комментарий

I am so sorry about this. Well, life needs to move on.

I am looking for partner to sell gadgets in your country. Anyone has interest or have people to recommend?

Комментарий

Hi Anders! How are you? What is going to trade?

Комментарий

Hi I am great. I am into business of Watches, traditional and smart ones. And also in kids of electronics, like headphhones and speakers.

Here is my skype: andersyw

Anyone have interest, please PM to me.

Комментарий

Кто на сайте

Свернуть

Сейчас эту страницу просматривают 1 посетителей. в том числе зарегистрированных пользователей: 0, гостей: 1.

Рекорд одновременного пребывания 3,828 это было 06:36 в 09-02-18.

Обработка...
                X