X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Coupon

Where is my coupon on $10?. I placed my order at Oct. 15 2013

Coupons are a scam, mostly you cannot use them. They are Aliexpress idea of a joke to encourage you to shop. Forget coupons.

Remember, when things turn bad, the only protection worth anything when shopping in China is that which your credit card provider offers on cardholders' purchases.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER send money to any store by Western Union. Western Union is the choice of scammers!!! Do not pay by bank transfer, it offers no protection against crooks and cheats or against faulty goods.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS pay Chinese sellers by Credit Card. Nothing else. You need the protection of a good credit card when buying where there are many scammers because only a credit card gives you protection against dishonest sellers. A credit card company can reach into the pocket of any scammer anywhere in the world and retrieve your stolen money.

If you cannot pay using a credit card, do not shop in China!!! It is the wild west!
    There be pirate sellers lurking in many stores waiting to steal your money!

WARNING: NEVER RETURN GOODS TO CHINA. NO ONE GETS SATISFACTION AFTER RETURNING GOODS TO THE SELLER FOR REPAIR OR REFUND---THE SELLER PRETENDS HE DIDN'T RECEIVE YOUR RETURNED ITEM AND YOU JUST GET SCAMMED AGAIN AND LOSE EVEN MORE MONEY!! NO HONEST SELLER DEMANDS THE RETURN OF FAULTY GOODS TO CHINA.

WARNING: IF YOU OPEN A DISPUTE ABOUT GOODS, ALWAYS DEMAND A REFUND OF MONEY. DO NOT AGREE TO REPLACEMENT OR OTHER SETTLEMENTS, ONLY AGREE TO AN IMMEDIATE REFUND OF MONEY VIA ALIEXPRESS. ALIEXPRESS NEVER ENFORCES PROMISES A SELLER MAKES, SO DO NOT ACCEPT SELLER'S PROMISE TO SEND A REPLACEMENT. SELLER WILL NOT HONOR PROMISES!

Комментарий

i never got my $10 coupon either.. i placed an order of $130 something on oct 15 to qualify for that promotion..

http://www.aliexpress.com/activities...4.6645961.0.29

what a fake promotion...

Комментарий

Кто на сайте

Свернуть

Сейчас эту страницу просматривают 1 посетителей. в том числе зарегистрированных пользователей: 0, гостей: 1.

Рекорд одновременного пребывания 3,828 это было 06:36 в 09-02-18.

Обработка...
      X