I have not received the product. But my order show finished. - Aliexpress Forum

Объявление

Свернуть
Пока нет объявлений.

I have not received the product. But my order show finished.

Свернуть

Поделиться интересной темой

Свернуть

X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• I have not received the product. But my order show finished.

Order NO:1120387721 Order Time: 23:18 Apr. 17 2013 Tracy zeng
    My order show finished
    Previously, I tried to contact the seller. But no received reply from the seller.
    Until now, I have not received the product. What should I do? Help me please.
    Now I want to refund but could not. My order show finished and force me to reply feedback.
    I just noticed that I need to Open Dispute before 2013.06.17 02:47. If you do not open a dispute within this time.
    AliExpress will consider the order to be satisfactory and will finalize the order process. Oh!!! my God

I have the same problem for the order 60252754298826. Have you a replies for this,please ?

Комментарий

I have the same problem too with Order NO:60087781525846 and Order NO:60078029685846. One of the orders show wrong Shipping adress who isn't mine, but the other one show that the order is Finished. It's bullshit!
      I contact to the seller. But no received reply from the seller (Sellers NAME is li yang)
      I have not received the product. What should I do? Help me please.
      My order show finished and force me to reply feedback. And I can't "Open Dispute"!

Комментарий

Yes I too have the same problem, I think it's all a big con.......robbers!

Комментарий

Once your order is marked "FINISHED" Aliexpress & the seller have no interest in your case and will not help you. Sorry to say you have been swindled here at Scam Central! Aliexpress should refund your payment when no goods are delivered but invariably refuses to and there is no law in China you can call upon. The assurance of a "full refund if goods not received in 60 days" is a lie. So forget Aliexpress now. Salvation rests solely with your Credit Card. Your last hope now is to use the cardholder protection that your Credit Card company offers by requesting a "chargeback" to recover stolen funds. You phone your credit card customer service and explain that you wish to dispute the transaction: purchase made but no goods received & seller uncontactable. (Buyers report that credit cards in some countries do not offer this protection. You must check with your card provider whether your card offers purchase protection. If it doesn't, consider chopping up your card and changing to a card that does give online shopper protection.) So to the crucial question ...

ANSWER THIS: DID YOU PAY USING A CREDIT CARD?

Remember, always do Aliexpress shopping using a credit card. No other method is safe and you risk losing money to scammers. Aliexpress ESCROW "protection" is full of holes, it is no protection against scammers. A good credit card can reach across the world into the pocket of any fraudulent seller to retrieve your money and give it back to you.

Safe shopping is always using protection -- your credit card!

I'M HOPING TO HEAR THAT YOU DID PAY BY CREDIT CARD!!

I suggest that you write to the Chinese Embassy in your capital city and draw their attention to the international ill-will and business distrust engendered by all the scams at Aliexpress. Ask is there some government body or business organization in China which can take action against these consumer frauds.

Remember, when things turn bad, the only protection worth anything when shopping in China is that which your credit card provider offers on cardholders' purchases.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER send money to any store by Western Union. Western Union is the choice of scammers!!! Do not pay by bank transfer, it offers no protection against crooks and cheats or against faulty goods.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS pay Chinese sellers by Credit Card. Nothing else. You need the protection of a good credit card when buying where there are many scammers because only a credit card gives you protection against dishonest sellers. A credit card company can reach into the pocket of any scammer anywhere in the world and retrieve your stolen money.

If you cannot pay using a credit card, do not shop in China!!! It is the wild west!
          There be pirate sellers lurking in many stores waiting to steal your money!

WARNING: NEVER RETURN GOODS TO CHINA. NO ONE GETS SATISFACTION AFTER RETURNING GOODS TO THE SELLER FOR REPAIR OR REFUND---THE SELLER PRETENDS HE DIDN'T RECEIVE YOUR RETURNED ITEM AND YOU JUST GET SCAMMED AGAIN AND LOSE EVEN MORE MONEY!! NO HONEST SELLER DEMANDS THE RETURN OF FAULTY GOODS TO CHINA.

WARNING: IF YOU OPEN A DISPUTE ABOUT GOODS, ALWAYS DEMAND A REFUND OF MONEY. DO NOT AGREE TO REPLACEMENT OR OTHER SETTLEMENTS, ONLY AGREE TO AN IMMEDIATE REFUND OF MONEY VIA ALIEXPRESS. ALIEXPRESS NEVER ENFORCES PROMISES A SELLER MAKES, SO DO NOT ACCEPT SELLER'S PROMISE TO SEND A REPLACEMENT. SELLER WILL NOT HONOR PROMISES!

Комментарий

Yes i pay using a credit card!

Комментарий

Сообщение от lv1016094889 Посмотреть сообщение
              Yes i pay using a credit card!
              So I hope you have phoned your card's customer service already? Are they getting you your money back?

Post and tell us what is happening!

Комментарий

I am new user to this forum and I really sorry for your guys who has been cheated. Personally, I have met this situation, the shipping information shows delivered, but actually the customer do not get the package.

Yes, I am a seller. What I am going to do?

If the customer offer us the correct address, then the responsibility maybe lie on the post office as they deliver the package to wrong person. In this case, the customer pay partial money and we ship a new one.

If the customer give a wrong address after we already shipped it out. Then normally, the package will returned to us, but this will take so much time. In this case, we will ship a new one even we do not receive the returned one. But notice, the package should be with low value, then we can take the risk.

This is my practice.

If you have any questions, I will try to help.

Комментарий

Hi, anderson76 !

One moment:

Сообщение от anderson67 Посмотреть сообщение
                  If the customer offer us the correct address, then the responsibility maybe lie on the post office as they deliver the package to wrong person.
                  Really?! How the post agent can send a my parcel to other buyer?!

Комментарий

Сообщение от Штурман Посмотреть сообщение
                    Hi, anderson76 !

Really?! How the post agent can send a my parcel to other buyer?!

Yeah, mistakes always happen. If the customer provide the correct address, then the seller will surely deliver to the correct address. So if your parcel is with high value, keep eyes on the package, if there is any problem pop up, you need to let the seller know.

Then more important is You need to contact the local post office as quickly as possible. Yes, that is you. Trust me, if the package got lost or be wrongly delivered in Your country, you can do much more than the seller.

What the seller can do is to choose the reliable shipping method with less mistake, and deal with any issues with customer together when things go bad.

Be good and will be lucky. This is my Rule.

Комментарий

Сообщение от anderson67 Посмотреть сообщение
                      ... You need to contact the local post office as quickly as possible. ...
                      Contact to local office?! You it is serious? Ha, ha, ha!
                      The Russian Post doesn't accept request from recipient without real document. The recipient has to provide proofs for Post Office that this parcel really is sent to the correct address. The buyer has only track number: it is a set of letters and digits, digits and letters... no more than that. I can tell you more hundreds a track numbers, and all of them will be from other orders, other buyers.

Digits and letters, letters and digits... RB123456789CN or RA987654321CN, or RA012345678CN...

For request in local post office it is necessary to have the Post Certificate: the real document from post office in China or the Logistic Company. Example in this post: http://community-aliexpress.ru/forum...?p=455#post455

The seller doesn't help the buyer, never gives such document. The seller only speaks: "Please, contact to local office". Without Post Certificate the buyer can't do anything!

Rules of International Post: only the sender from China has an exclusive right to a parcel. The sender can make request on Post Office to find lost parcel or to return a parcel back to China.

If the parcel is sent to the incorrect address, the buyer can't do anything in Russia. Only Dispute in Aliexpress and then to Escalate dispute. The seller has to provide proofs that sent a parcel to the correct address.

Buyers think: if the track number shows the incorrect address, the seller gave to the buyer a track number of other order.

This fraud: don't send goods really - give to the buyer others track number.

P.S. Excuse for my English: I use the web translator.

Комментарий

Thank you so much. @Штурман. I am quite understand you.

I do not have many Russia customers yet, so I do not know the exact policy there. I have customers in other countries, they can contact the local post office, so I just think the same.

I see the picture of document you show me, and I think it won't be hard to get it? I will ask around..

Assume we have problem with the package, like it got lost or post office do not ship it to the right person, and we have the document, How can we seller contact the post office directly?

I remember if we handle this to the shipping company, it will take months, and not sure whether there is an answer.

If you have any ideas on this, please tell me.

Thank you again.

Комментарий

Thank you for reply, anderson67.

Some questions about delivery if it is possible

What logistic services you use for delivery?

You cooperate with the post agent or personally you visit post office to send a parcel?

Комментарий

I have access to all the shipping method in China.

Now I use China air mail and Hongkong post, I visit to the post office also cooperate with the post agent.

Комментарий

Кто на сайте

Свернуть

Сейчас эту страницу просматривают 1 посетителей. в том числе зарегистрированных пользователей: 0, гостей: 1.

Рекорд одновременного пребывания 3,828 это было 06:36 в 09-02-18.

Обработка...
                            X