VIP Member Dispute still open after 45 days, no answer from Ali after dozens of email - Aliexpress Forum

Объявление

Свернуть
Пока нет объявлений.

VIP Member Dispute still open after 45 days, no answer from Ali after dozens of email

Свернуть

Поделиться интересной темой

Свернуть

X

• Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• VIP Member Dispute still open after 45 days, no answer from Ali after dozens of email

I am A VIP Member
    What is wrong with Customer service, if there is such a thing at Ali Express?
    No live help, No Email Support??
    I filed a dispute and have had NO answer, and it is still unresolved and pending after 40 days. I get no response from Ali Express, but plenty of spam!
    Order# 15096540944436
    I will never purchase another thing from Aliexpress unless this is resolved!
    Bryan
    MAXX Industries

Yeaah, we have also a lot of Problems here. I think this is just a automatic system and nobody care a shit what happens here.
    Really bad service

Комментарий

there's a live support. just go to http://www.aliexpress.com/help/newContactUs.htm and click one of the categories (in number 1) and find one question that makes the "Start Chatting" option clickable (in number 2). Just click it and you'll be directed to a chat window, but sometimes there's a queue so you have to wait for your turn.
      Usually I choose "Payments">"Paying for my order">"What do I do if the payment amount deducted is incorrect?". The "Start Chatting" option always clickable there. Hope it helps.

Комментарий

Сообщение от id1024277687 Посмотреть сообщение
        there's a live support. just go to http://www.aliexpress.com/help/newContactUs.htm and click one of the categories (in number 1) and find one question that makes the "Start Chatting" option clickable (in number 2). Just click it and you'll be directed to a chat window, but sometimes there's a queue so you have to wait for your turn.
        Usually I choose "Payments">"Paying for my order">"What do I do if the payment amount deducted is incorrect?". The "Start Chatting" option always clickable there. Hope it helps.
        I have try your link, but can not click the "email us" or "start chatting" button.
        I think maybe alibaba cheating our dispute. I had a case where I am required to reply within 3 days or the case will be canceled by the administrator. But there is no limit to the administrator that do not take care of the case that I asked. example Case Number: 412830501 till date there is no handling of the administrator. Last answer of the administrator is dated 20/08/2013. I even can not find any chance to contact the Aliexpress administrator to say: What's going on with my claim!? Actually I can not contact Ali if the status is not "Waiting for my response". Ali administrators but sometimes seems to forget there is a claim not finished.

I would not care, even if it takes a year I still would take care of this case and will not close it, before the case was settled. I also suspect that this is a collaboration between alibaba and the seller to gain time and cheat the buyers.

Комментарий

Try asking Aliexpress about it. You can contact Aliexpress by live chat or by email.

The email address for customer support at Aliexpress administration, but no guarantees that they will answer: buyer@aliexpress.com
          another address that may be appropriate is: dispute@aliexpress.com

Комментарий

Кто на сайте

Свернуть

Сейчас эту страницу просматривают 0 посетителей. в том числе зарегистрированных пользователей: 0, гостей: 0.

Рекорд одновременного пребывания 3,828 это было 06:36 в 09-02-18.

Обработка...
          X